AusCERT2011 will be held at the RACV Royal Pines Resort on Queensland's Gold Coast. This is an easy drive from Brisbane or Coolangatta, and is renowned as a holiday and tourist destination.
Check the following airline websites for flight details arriving into Brisbane or Gold Coast.
For international and interstate visitors arriving at Brisbane Airport, the options for travelling to the Gold Coast are via coach, taxi or airtrain. The journey takes approximately 75 minutes.COACH
• Phone: 131 924
• From Brisbane Airport to Surfers Paradise
• Approximate cost is $200.00 one way
• Website: www.airtrain.com.au
• Phone: +61 7 3216 3308
• The Airtrain service leaves from Brisbane Airport every half hour (approx) throughout the day between 5:40 am and 8:00 pm for Nerang Station, Gold Coast.
• Travel time is 90 minutes on the train and approximately 5 mins drive to RACV Royal Pines Resort.
Airtrain Connect - Train/Transfer Service
Airtrain Connect involves a train ride to a Gold Coast station, and then a chauffeured transfer to your accommodation. When you arrive at the airport, staff in the terminal will direct you to the train and which Gold Coast station to hop off at. When you arrive, your driver will be waiting with your name on a sign to take you the rest of the way.
• Phone: 1800 119 091
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A special conference fare has been arranged for delegates. Please metnion AusCERT2011 when making the reservation.
• Cost (approx): $40.50 one way, $76.50 return
For those arriving at the Gold Coast's local airport, Coolangatta, the following options are available.
Gold Coast Tourist Shuttle
• Phone: 1300 655 655
• Pre-booking is recommended and can be done online at the website above
• One way or return coach transfers between your hotel & the Gold Coast Airport
• Cost (approx): $18.00 one way, $33.00 return
Gold Coast Cabs
• Phone: 131 008
• From Coolangatta to the conference venue (RACV Royal Pines Resort, Benowa) approximate cost is $65.00 (or $90.00 for a maxi cab)
Copyright © 2010 The University of Queensland, authorised by AusCERT Program Committee, maintained by: email@example.com