It can be tough for employers to know which conference to send their employees to.
It may seem like a loss of productivity to your business if staff happen to be absent from the office because they are attending a conference. But if you are looking for a conference to help develop your team, AusCERT2021 offers a holistic experience for almost anybody working in the information technology sector who has an interest in cyber and information security.
AusCERT is host to a globally recognised conference, providing delegates and organisations with a strong return on investment.
Our conference provides delegates with an (optional) 2-day immersive, hands-on experience into everything industry related via tutorials and a further 2 days’ worth of presentations covering topics across the board:
EMBEDDED/INDUSTRIAL CONTROL SYSTEMS
GOVERNANCE, RISK MANAGEMENT AND COMPLIANCE
INCIDENT RESPONSE AND HANDLING
INFORMATION SECURITY INNOVATION
MANDATORY BREACH NOTIFICATION & PRIVACY
PSYCHOLOGY OF INFOSEC
This means delegates can bring the most up-to-date industry knowledge back to the office to share with their colleagues.
Dates: Tuesday 11th to Friday 14th May
Venue: In 2021, the conference will be delivered virtually
What does your organisation gain?
- Access to the latest trends and insight in the sector.
- Greater awareness and understanding of both existing (mature) and emergent technologies, enhancing delegates’ strategic impact when they return to the office.
- Enhanced technical competence and capability.
- Building connections which can be shared around the office and internal team(s).
- Sending someone to AusCERT2021 is a great way to recognise and reward achievement against organisational objectives and personal key performance indicators
If you would like any further information, feel free to reach out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org